Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My General Conference Accomplishment


The saga of the pictures has finally come to an end. I FINALLY have pictures of ALL FOUR of my children on the wall, along with a plaque that Kendra gave us for Christmas (2006!). In addition, we also got a Expedit shelf from IKEA up in the big boys' room for them to put their legos on, and a smaller Expedit shelf up in the school room to hold our too-many books. So, in addition to the spiritual aspects, Conference weekend was a productive one for us.

* This last weekend, we got the rest of Kendra's Christmas presents to us from 2006 up. We now have a swinging seat and climbing bars installed in the basement playroom. Thanks!

1 comment:

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Wait, wait...the picture isn't working! I need to see it! And I'd like to see pictures of the basement. Sorry I give such challenging gifts! :-) So glad to know they will be put to use, now!