In other Mitchell antics, I was flipping channels last night and he got very excited about both Lawrence Welk and the BYU Ballroom Dance Concert (on the BYU cable channel). Since I had the controls, I chose the Dance Concert for him to watch. He was in his chair eating and got a bit distressed if anyone blocked his view of the TV. Later, after Guy got home from the Priesthood Session of Conference, we put on a DVD and Mitchell let us know he didn't appreciate us turning off his show.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
"Boldly Going Where. . .
In other Mitchell antics, I was flipping channels last night and he got very excited about both Lawrence Welk and the BYU Ballroom Dance Concert (on the BYU cable channel). Since I had the controls, I chose the Dance Concert for him to watch. He was in his chair eating and got a bit distressed if anyone blocked his view of the TV. Later, after Guy got home from the Priesthood Session of Conference, we put on a DVD and Mitchell let us know he didn't appreciate us turning off his show.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment