Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Mitchell Gallery

March 2008 For the most part, once Mitchell recovered from the flu and his stay in the hospital, he has been just a delightful boy to have around. He is very busy "doing" and laughs easily. The third picture was taken the day Mitchell figured out that he can pull the flour bucket out from under the sink and use it as a stool to get to many of those places that have been off-limits. He did actually touch a hot pot on the stove, and I'm hopefull that the minor burn he sustained made enough of an impression to keep him from exploring there again.
The last picture is Mitchell with his beloved "Sleepy Bear." Mitchell loves Sleepy Bear's ears and tail which he rubs against his nose for comfort. Go figure.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Zina said...

These are all cute pictures. I love the one of Mitchell with Sleepy Bear; kids with beloved toys are so cute. Rose has a lamb that really is on its last legs. I keep trying to think how I could refurbish it -- it needs new stuffing, but it's also lost a lot of fur, and I really don't know how to re-do fur.