Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Photographic Proof of the Arrival of the Inevitable

I think that most of you knew I was called to be the Cubmaster for our 3-wards-combined pack back in November. We all knew something like this would come eventually. In fact, I remember sitting in pack mtg when I was pregnant with Mitchell, looking at the cubmaster and the thought came to me, "I'm going to have that job after her." I quickly pushed the thought from my mind, and hadn't remembered it until I was asked to take over in November. It actually hasn't been that bad. In fact, most of the month there isn't a great deal to do. But then the week of Pack Meeting is a royal pain. They are working on getting me an assistant. It would be really nice if that could happen before the blue and gold banquet in 2 weeks (Silent whimper). Oh, then there's the Pinewood Derby in April which I'm really not looking forward to, but other than that, it isn't that bad, right? . . . Right?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: