Sunday, October 26, 2008

More Kitchen Fun with Mitchell

October 3, 2008 One of my sisters has told me that it would seem I need to find a toy kitchen for Mitchell to play with. I'm beginning to think she may have a point. This first pictures shows what I found in the kitchen one morning. I think Mitchell has a rather artistic eye, don't you? Later this day, Guy surprised me with a new set of cookware (that morning, a lid handle breaking off was the straw that broke the Guy-Camel's back when it came to our 14-year-old set of pans--now at home in the trailer), and Mitchell was the first to try it out. So, anyone know where I can find a good toy kitchen that isn't pink? :-)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Zina said...

Unless they've already sold out, they have a red on at Costco that's I think $100 -- maybe $120. (Which is a lot less than the totally adorable red Pottery Barn Kids one.) Or if you keep your eye out you could do even better than that second-hand, I'm sure.