Friday, October 17, 2008

Unity, Duty, Destiny. . . and Birthday!


Sheridan turned 11 with a Bionicle birthday celebration. Guy had a last-minute, out-of-town obligation so my parents came and helped big-time with birthday celebrations. Mom stayed with Mitchell (and hung up streamers and balloons) while Dad and I took the big boys, Drake, and Sheridan's friends (John and Jonathan) to Jump On It in Lindon. Guy joined us via Skype (on our web-cams) for a search for the Bionicle masks (and ultimately the birthday treasure), and Sheridan opening presents and blowing out candles. Everyone had cupcakes, then Mom and Dad and the boys and I went to McGrath's Fish House for a birthday dinner. Sheridan chose this restaurant because he loves fish, AND he REALLY wanted to wear the fish hat while we all sang "Happy Birthday" to him. I love that he's still young enough that wearing a fish hat is a fun thing.





Posted by Picasa

No comments: