Sunday, November 2, 2008

Mitchell Birthday Rundown, Pt. 1--The Farm


Mitchell with a "bubble" flower.



It's tricky getting five of them to look at the camera at the same time.
























It's so nice these two get along now.








Caleb right at home.

















Mitchell's ready to move in with the cows















































October 7, 2008

It worked out that Shanda and her little ones were in town for Mitchell's birthday so she, Marenda and I (and 6 kids) spent the morning at the Thanksgiving Point Farms. It is just about heaven on earth for a kid this age--well, unless you're Marenda's kids on the pony ride. . .
P.S. I need help in Blogger. I can't get it to format right with the images. GRRRR!

3 comments:

Zina said...

The formatting issues make it like a fun puzzle, trying to guess which images go with which captions.

My sister bought us a pass to Farm Country last Christmas last year and I have not used it once. :( I hope we get a little more good weather so I can get maybe one use out of it.

Zina said...

It would be nice to be able to edit comments -- replace the first word "last" with "for" and I think that 2nd paragraph should make sense.

Mama's Boys said...

Zina, we should go together one of these (warm, hopefully) days. And yes, I agree about wishing to edit comments.