Friday, October 17, 2008
Arrow of Light
September 25, 2008
(What a week!) Sheridan's Arrow of Light ceremony was my first as cubmaster. I knew it was to be somewhat of a big deal, but I made the mistake of looking online and saw just HOW big a deal it sometimes is. Well, it sure stressed me out, and I stumbled over quite a bit of it, but it's done and Sheridan was really jazzed to get his award. It was a little bit of a comedy because I asked Guy (as Scoutmaster) to fill in for the 11-year-old Scout leaders (who were sick) and "welcome" the two boys into Boy Scouts. This left our two youngest "off the leash"--I'll try not to repeat that part of the ceremony again. (Thanks to my neighbors who took these pictures for us.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment