Sunday, October 26, 2008
October 1, 2008--Who needs LEGOS?
. . . (or any of the other 25 toy buil
ding sets we own), when you have spices. After this little experiment (my way of getting Mitchell out of the (high) cabinet that has medicine in it), I'm afraid these spices may no longer be good for anything BUT building towers. Along with cracking several of the lids and dumping out piles of something (celery salt, I think), Mitchell put several of the lids (where the names of the spices are) on the wrong bottles and I'm not spice-smart enough to know which lids go with which bottles. I guess I can look at cooking as more of an adventure now, right?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cute! But don't you hate that when you think you're just being a nice mom and indulging a kid for a little while, and the consequences turn out to be much more than you bargained for? (Like, EVERY time I let my kids do any kind of paper crafting or use any sort of coloring or drawing implement. Just for example.)
Post a Comment