Part 1
Caleb: Mom, I gotta joke for you.
Me: OK, tell me.
Caleb: Why did the fly go to the market?
Me: I don't know, why?
Caleb: Because it's a joke, of course!
Part 2
Last night, Caleb was ill--fever, aches, miserable, with a bout of vomiting thrown in. After a rather restless night, he woke looking and feeling much better. He decided though that his stuffed animal "Baby Kinkajou" was sick, and went about doing things to help BK feel better. After making sure BK was comfortable, Caleb disappeared for a little while. When he came back in the room, he spoke to BK saying, "Baby Kinkajou, I have a wonderful surprise for you." From behind his back he produced a box he'd rescued from the recycle bin and announced to BK, "Look! It's something for you to throw up in!" I guess when you're sick, certain things do have an added appeal.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So thoughtful! :)
Post a Comment