Sunday, July 13, 2008

Recycling

June 2008 When Mitchell found his old bath seat in the bathroom cupboard, he was determined to find a use for it. Initially he tried sitting in it to look at books, but eventually decided that he had to lay back so far that it must be for a more relaxing occupation. He hauled the thing downstairs and tried it out on both the floor and the couch to watch TV.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Zina said...

He's such a cute kid!

I guess I should take this moment to give a friendly wave, too. It regularly crosses my mind that it would be fun to get together, but somehow the extra childcare load (with Dean on crutches) has diminished my ability to get further than just having thoughts cross my mind (not that the ability was ever really well-developed for me.) But I know my kids'd love to see yours again, so maybe I'll get my act together. Anyway, I hope you guys are doing well.