For FHE tonight, we took turns answering the following questions about one another: 1)What do you love most about __________? 2) What does _____________ add to our family? When it was Caleb's turn to answer the second questions about Sheridan, he didn't skip a beat when he answered, in all earnestness, "nutrients."
I tried for a few valiant seconds to keep a straight face and come up with something appropriate to say, but it was a lost cause. Unfortunately, we could never quite get the lesson back on track after that, but everyone had a really good laugh.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL! What do you think he really meant?
I was truly stumped. In retrospect, I think he was just using a word he'd heard others of us use in more serious discussion, so he thought it would be a good choice.
Post a Comment