Thursday, August 14, 2008

Cloning?

Before the 24th of July we went with Liz and Drake and Kerali and kids to the parade float preview at the South Town Expo Center. In my opinion, this is definitely the way to see a parade. The kids had a great time, got to vote for their favorite float and run around a bit. Since Kerali was the only one with a camera, I'll have to wait for pictures until she posts some.

Caleb and Mitchell fell asleep very shortly after getting in the car for the ride home, while Sheridan and Marcus talked about the other outings they'd like to go on. They mentioned Discovery Gateway which is an incredible children's museum in Salt Lake.

Me: "I don't really want to go back there. Remember, that was where I lost Caleb?

Marcus (pointing to his snoring brother): "So, is this one a copy?"

No comments: