Sunday, May 18, 2008

More Messy Mitchell

April 2008 It doesn't seem to matter how often I wash him off, this boy is always a mess. Here are a couple of the more extreme cases. I love the pose with the marker belly (and yes, I am aware of how skinny this boy is). The cottage cheese masterpiece actually came together very quickly (the price you pay for turning your back on a boy while you're doing the dishes), and the picture doesn't even document how thoroughly his hair was coated.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Zina said...

He looks so happy and proud about the marker. These are all such fun stories and pictures, thanks for saving them up.

If you do Camp Jeremiah Johnson for Cubs, you might want to warn the boys to bring a little cash as there is a gift shop there, too, and it is a big draw. (There are plenty of items under $1, if I recall correctly.) And yeah, you have to wonder about a teacher who takes the kids through the zoo gift shop -- and about kids who have cash on hand (mine never do unless we've planned ahead for a specific purchase.) Not that I forbid mine to carry cash or anything, just that they don't have much and don't have much reason to carry it to school with them.