Sunday, May 18, 2008

Bear Takes a Bath

April 28, 2008 I have several cute pictures of Mitchell that I'll intersperse with some stories about the other boys from the last few weeks (I've been collecting, even if I haven't been blogging). This evening, Mitchell decided he needed a bath (he usually does need one) and proceeded to teach Bear the finer points of bath-taking. Luckily, he skipped the lesson on turning on the faucet. The faucet is actually too hard for him to turn on, but Mitchell has learned what the button on top does and he thinks it's hilarious when he gets showered on.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shanda said...

Trina, I am loving all of the cloth diaper shots. I think it is so fun to see kids cute little bums in such bright cute diapers! It is going to be fun to see Mitchell this summer!