
Marcus decided he wanted to be a dragon this year and when I found Mitchell's jester costume, I thought it would be fun to try and do a theme this year, so Caleb was a knight, Sheridan was a wizard and I was going to be a princess but ran seriously short on time. mom was a huge help in making Caleb's and Sheridan's costumes. Luckily my sister-in-law, Carol, sent me Noah's old dragon costume which was a real life-saver because I did NOT want to have to make that one. By the way, Sheridan specifically did not want a wizard hat for his costume but by the end of the night he decided that it would have been nice to have so that people didn't keep asking him what he was.
1 comment:
Great costumes! At this point, we're planning on borrowing the knight for next year, OK?
Post a Comment