
The tradition for Girls' Night Out began in 2001 when Carol, Shawna, Heather, Chelsea and I drove out to Beatrice, NE for Tina's bridal shower. It was a bit of a long drive, but we had a blast just hanging out together. So Thursday night we left the husbands with the kids and all the girls (Hannah included) went out. We went to dinner, hit a couple of stores at the mall before it closed, and finished up with a stop at Coldstone. It was a lot of fun--even when Shawna, the not-so-juvenile delinquent, insisted we do a Chinese Fire Drill or two on the way home. I think Hannah thought we were all a little nuts--she's right.
Picture 1: Carol, Megan and Heather all had their cell phones out comparing pictures.
Picture 2: I know the flash kind of ruins it, but here's Shawna, Hannah, Tina and Chelsea in Old Navy.
2 comments:
Ok. So what I want to know is if you, yourself, actually participated in the fire drill. That I would like to see (now that were not 16 anymore)!
That's for me, Shawna, Carol, Heather, Chelsea and Hannah to know (and the poor unfortunate Omahans who happened to be stopped at the same red lights). :-) It was really hillarious
Post a Comment