
On August 27, Caleb got his 2nd (the 6th so far for all the boys) broken bone. When people ask him how he did it, his response is "Sheridan launched me and I landed like this." Sheridan was (out of MY line of vision, naturally) laying on his back with his feet in the air, Caleb sat on Sheridan's feet, and Sheridan "launched" him. This is how Deren broke Kerali's arm almost 30 years ago. Note to all boys: This is NOT a good game! Anyway, Caleb had his arm in a splint for a little over a week, then on Thursday we went in and got the cast put on. He named it "Flame Solid." This is because when Marcus broke his arm almost a year and a half ago, he named his blue cast "Rock Solid." We've now had enough broken bones, that I'm pretty confident in diagnosing a break even without the x-rays. Luckily, this one isn't the worst break we've had, and he should be out of the cast before the end of the month.
2 comments:
I like the cast name. You know you've had too many broken bones in your family if your boys name their casts! When we have to go through something like this, I will definately give you a call because I'm sure I will be freaking out and will benefit from all of your experience in this department. :-)
Hey! It was so good to hear from you. I am terrible about keeping up with my blog. Life just seems to get in the way! If it wasn't for life, I would have nothing to blog about, right?! I have been thinking the same about a girl's reunion! I was going to try and contact everyone. I am up for it--anytime, anywhere! Email me and lets brainstorm. My email is ddetemple@cox.net. Can't wait to hear from you!
Post a Comment