So, I know I have extremely limited photography skills, and only a point-and-shoot camera, but I still wanted to try and capture some of Eve's "newborn" (almost) phase. Here are some of the results of my efforts. (Oh, guess which outfit she decided to poop out on? The family heirloom blessing dress, naturally. Luckily it washed right out.)
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You got great photos! Mabel just wanted us to dig out the photos from she was a baby (we only have prints) and she was laughing her head off because in all of her photos she looked goofy and monkey-like. I kept promising her she really had been a beautiful baby but I don't know if she believed me.
I remember the sleep deprivation well enough that I'm crazy to even think this, but I'm still a little envious of your newborn--I can't believe Hazel will be a year old by the end of this month. I keep thinking "Where did the year go?" and really I know exactly where it went; it just went too quickly.
They turned out really cute! She was a little stinker to poop all over the blessing dress!
Marenda
Eve is so pretty! And she looks more and more like she belongs to your family...just a more delicate version. I think I have seen some of those faces before too. I can't wait to see her again!
So pretty!! I'm trying to figure out who she reminds me of. I'm not sure if it's one of your boys, or your baby pictures. She does look familiar, though--like she belongs!
Nice job with the photos!
Post a Comment