Thursday, May 10, 2007

Snake-Obsession, The Beginning

Sheridan found this snake on the front sidewalk one afternoon, and has been researching all about snakes, and making plans (non-parentally-sanctioned, as of yet) to own a pet snake ever since.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Shanda said...

so is he over the bird obsession or does he have more than one obsession right now?? I have to admit...now that it has warmed up I have been looking for birds to take pictures of. I can always look for snakes but I haven't seen any yet.

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Oh no! I might not be able to come and stay if he gets a pet snake. Even the little ones still creep me out. I'm sure Sheridan could explain to me exactly why they shouldn't, but they still do! Maybe someday we will come see the snakes at Sheridan's zoo when he is a famous zooligist.