Sunday, March 18, 2007

Marcus Turns 7! March 16, 2007

Marcus had a dinosaur birthday party (again) with several of the kids from the neighborhood. His cake was an erupting volcano (thanks, Kendra, for the info on how to do that) and he got to arrange the plastic dinosaurs on it. Marcus was VERY excited for this birthday. Every time he's prayed for the last two weeks, he's prayed that "my birthday will be great, that I'll like all my presents, and that Mom will be able to get everything ready for my party." I think we can say that his prayers were answered.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Looks like it turned out great! How did the eruption go? Was it a hit with the kids?

Shanda said...

Happy Birthday Marcus! I am sorry I missed it! Looks like so much fun! Now we have two March Birthdays! Yea!